A small number of changes have been made to the NDIS Price Guide and Support Catalogue 2019-20 effective 1 December 2019, including:
- The inclusion of six additional areas reclassified as remote.
- Price limit increases and name change to Short Term Accommodation and Assistance.
- Introduction of Medium Term Accommodation.
- The introduction of two new support items for dietitians.
- Clarification to define that new supports listed under ‘Core’ effective 1 October 2019, are claimable for disability-related health supports only.
Download copies of the updated NDIS Price Guide and Support Catalogue below.
Understanding the Price Guide – for participants
Understanding the Price Guide explains the key changes in the 2019-20 Price Guide and Support Catalogue and how they might affect participants, their families and carers.
It’s important for participants to understand all of the prices they might be charged, so they can be confident of receiving value for money from their plan budget.
Price guides and related resources 2019-20 – effective 1 December 2019
- Price guide 2019-20 (DOCX 171KB)
- Price guide 2019-20 (PDF 755 KB)
- Assistive Technology and Consumables Code Guide
- Price guide 2019-20 for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Support catalogue – effective 1 December 2019
- Support catalogue 2019-20 (PDF 1.2MB)
- Support catalogue 2019-20 (CSV 238 KB)
- Support catalogue 2019-20 (XLSX 184 KB)