Changes to the NDIS Price Guide and Support Catalogue 2019–20 effective 1 March 2020, include:
- participant transport information including the reasonable levels of costs that providers can claim for non-labour transport costs
- nine new line items for activity-based transport including a revised example to help providers submit payment requests in the MyPlace provider portal for costs incurred when transporting or accompanying participants to and from community activities that are funded in participant plans
- providers of selected capacity building supports relating to accessing and maintaining employment or higher education can also claim for activity-based transport costs.
Download copies of the NDIS Price Guide and Support Catalogue (effective 1 March 2020) below.
Support catalogue – effective 1 March 2020
- Support catalogue 2019-20 (PDF 1.7MB)
- Support catalogue 2019-20 (CSV 241KB)
- Support catalogue 2019-20 (XLSX 197KB)
Contact our Planning & Intake team at Amicus on (03) 5441 2666 if you have any questions about the updates to the Price Guide and Support Catalogue.