There has been some significant changes announced for the easing of restrictions for Victorians.
From Monday June 1 you will be able to:
- 20 people can come together under the roofs of their homes including those who live there
- Gatherings outside, such as picnics, will be able to include up to 20 people
- Overnight stays at accommodation and private residences allowed, including campgrounds and caravan parks, where people will be able to pitch a tent and camp overnight
- A range of cultural spaces will be allowed to reopen across the month, starting with galleries, museums, drive-in cinemas and historic sites
- Public playgrounds and outdoor gym equipment will open
- Funerals are allowed up to 50 mourners
- For weddings, up to 20 people will be allowed, plus the celebrant and couple.
- The same limit of 20 people will apply to “private worship or small religious ceremonies”, in addition to those required to perform the service.
To learn more visit https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus