Due to a rise in cases of COVID-19 across Victoria a new round of restrictions came into effect from Monday 22 June.
What you need to know
- Stay safe by washing your hands, keeping your distance from others, and staying home if you feel unwell.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus you should get tested.
- From 22 June the number of visitors that you can have to your home has reduced to five visitors. Outdoor gatherings have reduced to a maximum group of ten people.
- Restaurants, pubs, auction halls, community halls, libraries, museums and places of worship remain at a maximum of 20 people in any one space until 12 July.
- Businesses including gyms, cinemas, theatres and TABs can open, with a maximum of 20 people per space.
- All changes to restrictions and the proposed dates are subject to the advice of Victoria’s Chief Health Officer and the continued and effective management of the spread of COVID-19.
If you have any symptoms, no matter how mild, get tested at and stay home.
- Fever, chills or sweats
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
To learn more visit https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus