The Victorian Government announced that restrictions will ease in Regional Victoria from 11.59pm on Thursday 3 June and will be extended for seven days in Greater Melbourne.
Key restriction changes for Regional Victoria include:
- You can leave home for any reason
- Schools will return to face to face learning for all year levels
- Face coverings:
- Must be carried at all times
- Must be worn indoors except if at home, or if an exception applies
- Must be worn outdoors where 1.5 metres physical distancing cannot be maintained
Greater Melbourne restrictions:
- There will still be only five reasons to leave home:
- Shopping for necessary goods and services
- Authorised work or education
- Exercise, a 2-hour limit with one other person
- Caregiving, compassionate, and medical reasons
- To get vaccinated
- People will be able to travel further for exercise and shopping, with an expanded 10km radius.
Visit www.amicus.org.au/covid-19 to keep up with current updates on restriction levels.
People aged 40-49 are now eligible for vaccines at state-run centres.
To check if you are eligible visit the vaccine eligibility checker below.