Join our team as a Community Support Worker
We have many new opportunities to work one person at a time with children and adults with a disability so they can live a good life and be actively involved in our community.
We are seeking applicants who are passionate about human rights, have formal qualifications in community services or have completed your first year of university in either teaching, nursing or health sciences and have good availability including mornings, evenings, sleepover supports and weekends.
We have a number of people choosing our support who also have complex behavioural, medical and health needs so are also keen to hear from experienced practitioners.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified people who have a certificate III or IV or higher in disability or a related field
- Or People that are currently studying a relevant qualification
- Have completed your first year of university in either teaching, nursing or health sciences
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence, Police Check and Working with Children’s Checks are essential
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria, are interested in working ‘one person at a time’, are able to work flexibly and have qualifications in disability or a related field please attend an information session to find out more
Sessions to be held
When: Tuesday 2 March 2021, 5pm
Where: Bendigo (register your interest to obtain the location)
Please register your attendance for the information session by phoning Kim on 03 5441 2666 or emailing – email@example.com
If you would like to join our team, you can submit an application at the information session. Please bring your resume and contact details for two referees on the night.