Who we are
Amicus Community Services Ltd is a not-for-profit Company Limited by Guarantee.
Everyone living their best life.
We make a difference – together. One person at a time, one place at a time.
Our Strategy Statement
We create opportunities and impact – one person at a time and one place at a time, through our innovative and high quality
services and supports, community partnerships and contemporary technology – for people of all abilities, ages and stages, in the
communities in which we work. Every participant will tell us that we make a positive difference to their lives, every employee will
feel values and communities will welcome our contribution.
We value the people we support, the people who work for us and the communities we work in.
We are a not-for-profit organization providing a variety of services including:
- NDIS Core supports – personal care, daily living and community, social and recreational
- NDIS Capacity Building – develop skills, community participation, accommodation assistance
- NDIS Support Coordination
- NDIS Behaviour Support
- NDIS Short Term Accommodation
- NDIS Supported Independent Living
- TAC funded supports
- Fee-for-service/self-funded supports
- Aged care – community supports (CHSP)
- Targeted Care Packages – support for young people