Victoria is on track to reach the 80% double dose vaccination mark for the population aged 16 and over. This means that as of 6pm on Friday, 29 of October, restrictions will ease further across all of Victoria.
You will need to show proof of vaccination to enter or use many businesses and services across Victoria. You can show your proof of vaccination with your digital or paper certificate. You will be able to access your digital vaccination certificate through your MyGov account.
Key changes to restrictions include:
- Masks are only required indoors and outside when you cannot socially distance.
- Travel between Metropolitan Melbourne and Regional Victoria is now permitted
- Up to 10 visitors are allowed in the home, and up to 30 people can gather outside in a public space
- Hospitality and entertainment venues open for service to fully vaccinated people
- Hairdressing, beauty, and personal care services are open to fully vaccinated people
- All students return to on-site learning at schools
Do you need help getting your COVID-19 vaccination?
If you need help getting your COVID-19 vaccine or to get proof of your vaccination, Amicus will assist you.
We can help you by:
- Providing information on the COVID-19 vaccine
- Providing locations of clinics to get your COVID-19 vaccine
- Assistance to arrange an appointment with your GP if you have questions
- Help to book your appointment
- We can support you to attend the appointment
Amicus is calling every participant to offer support. If we haven’t called you yet and you would like help, please call your Amicus Pathways Team on 5441 2666.